Product Overview
This unique 2023 $500 oval diamond-shaped coin combines innovation and extremely low mintage with the rarity and beauty of over five and a half ounces of fine gold enhanced with a real Canadian-mined diamond. A diamond's cut shapes the sparkle that makes it an everlasting symbol of love burning bright, and nowhere is this more evident than with this extraordinary coin, which is both shaped like a diamond and includes a real inset 0.23-carat Forevermark Black Label oval diamond. The diamond is one of the last to be extracted from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario.

An oval-cut diamond is the sophisticated choice for those seeking the fire and brilliance of a round-cut diamond, but in a more distinct shape. Its eye-catching elongated shape, along with its complex faceting structure, inspired this year's diamond-shaped coin. This spectacular collectible is shaped to match the patented cut of the 0.23-carat Forevermark Black Label oval diamond embedded on one of its facets, where the precision-cut gemstone radiates beauty and elegance. The top of the diamond features the transitional posthumous effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, including the double dates of her reign, 1952–2022.

Did You Know?
Diamond is the hardest known material, that's why 80 percent of all diamonds are used in research and industrial applications, from tools to electronic devices. The other 20 percent are used to create unforgettable jewellery designs and luxury pieces, such as this coin. The embedded diamond is part of the Forevermark Black Label Collection from the De Beers Group of Companies. Less than one percent of the world's gem-quality diamonds are eligible for this distinction, and each Forevermark diamond bears a laser-inscribed symbol that is an assurance of purity, beauty and responsible sourcing. 

• Mintage: 150
• Dimensions: 34 mm (L) x 34 mm (W) x 21 mm (H)
• Weight: 5.52 oz pure gold
• GST/HST exempt

• 2023 $500 Forevermark Oval Diamond Pure Gold Coin

Warranty Information:
This product comes with a 30-day warranty through TSC.
About the Brand
Learn More

Customer Reviews